Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Heard of a company called NAX?

• abialas

April 27, 2015 at 4:42 pm

Do you have the model and serial number of your unit?

Perhaps we can find the company with that info.

If you would attach an image of the whole unit to your reply that would help community members identify the unit you have

Thank you Kevin

– Anthonie

• ksanders

April 28, 2015 at 9:00 am

No model, no serial number on it, just a nameplate that says NAX. Will try to post an image today see if that helps.

• abialas

April 28, 2015 at 9:36 am

if you could post an image of the unit as well as the name plate that would be helpful.

• ryanreid1

April 30, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Next time I’m in one of my boston market accts I’ll look and see if I can come up with anything.

• mroadman

May 11, 2015 at 8:40 pm

I found some NAX parts listed at Heritage Parts but no wiring diagrams . Heatcraft is the OEM but they need a model and serial to help you .

• ryanreid1

June 3, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Well, I was just at one of my Boston Market accts this morning and looked the case up and down. I couldnt even find a name on it. I hope it dont break down lol. Sorry ksanders.

• rico

June 5, 2015 at 12:56 pm

I don’t know how friendly you are with the store manager but there may be a way. All stores recieve equpt. when new. Back at the corporate offices, there is a record of what was sent to that store along with the model and sn. As long as it wasn’t transfered from another store, it should be available. The problem is, is that the managers are too busy to sit on the phone, trying to find out this info. You might ask him for the store number and the head quarters number and see how far you get.

In the meantime i’ll try to find an old Nax book…….I never throw anything away. LOL

Uncle Paul

• rico

June 13, 2015 at 5:18 am

I found a book but it was in Italian. Sorry

Uncle Paul