Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Manual BL-1-4

• Manual BL-1-4

Posted by guest on November 25, 2015 at 12:00 am

Hi, i just purchased a hamilton beach water dispenser, model number BL-1-4, it is not cooling or heating the water. And it is missing the manual. I have searched all over and cannot find the manuel online. Is there anyway that i can get one?

fixbear replied 2 years, 10 months ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • ectofix

November 26, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Nicole, not much luck here either.  Home Depot has a “Use & Care Manual” PDF that’s not even CLOSE to being legible, so forget that.  Additionally, Hamilton Beach’s regular and commercial websites don’t show that model.

I suggest calling them.  Per their website, you can call them at (800) 256-8169 – specifically for Water Dispenser & Cooler products.  Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30m Eastern Standard Time.  Give them an e-mail address and they will probably send you the PDF.

https://www.hamiltonbeach.com/contact-us.html

• juan

December 5, 2015 at 3:33 pm
  • ectofix

December 6, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Hamilton Beach – Good Thinking® results in the dreaded…

February 4, 2018 at 9:20 am

Did anyone find the manual?

• ectofix

February 4, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Read my earlier reply.

• fixbear

February 4, 2018 at 8:45 pm

Remember, If bought from home depot, they are the only ones that can provide parts as they are special built for them and they have a deal with HB.  I have had past dealings with several appliances from Home Depot and am not a fan. That includes Maytag, White Westinghouse and GE. You generally wind up buying a new one.

• Guest99

May 25, 2021 at 2:30 pm
    • fixbear

May 25, 2021 at 6:22 pm

Thank you for updating us on this. We often wonder if we helped.