Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Dadaux slicer

• fixbear

February 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Is it the old hand crank one for Prosciutto. or a new model? They are made in France and parts are available at Dadaux your food partner 

• izzygreen

February 17, 2017 at 11:14 am

Yes that is the brand, I’m trying to find parts locally or at least US based

• fixbear

February 17, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Hit their contact tab and let us know who they have for US distribution.

• izzygreen

February 21, 2017 at 8:18 am

tried that, no response now 3 days later :/

• john

February 21, 2017 at 5:21 pm

I looked around and saw that Dadaux is sold by Eurodib in the US and Canada. Only problem is, Eurodib’s parts page directs you to go to, you guessed it, Parts Town. And we don’t appear to have any information on Dadaux in our system. It is possible that they are a more recent acquisition or had otherwise been off the radar.

It may not help you at the moment, but I plan to speak with the proper parties here who work with manufacturers to find out more about this brand.

If I hear anything more, I will update you.

-John

• izzygreen

February 22, 2017 at 8:03 am

Thanks, I’ve got a customer who wants to buy their products but I cannot recommend it based on availability of parts.

Any more information you can find would be great.

• fixbear

February 22, 2017 at 9:42 am

If you go to MAJOR’SLICE350 Commercial Manual Meat Slicer | Eurodib 

and enter your zip code you may be surprised at the dealers. I was

• izzygreen

February 24, 2017 at 7:59 am

I did that, they are dealers with Eurodib but they do not carry parts for the Dadaux Slicer. According to Dadaux spare parts are  available through PartsTown, I couldn’t find any hence my query

• fixbear

February 24, 2017 at 8:59 am

They build some great and innovative machines,  But without a adequate support system they are useless in North America.  Let’s hope they wake up.. 

• john

February 24, 2017 at 9:05 am

I wanted to let you know, I did contact the appropriate parties within Parts Town to see what’s up with Dadaux. Awaiting a response myself. 

Page 1 of 2