Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Usb For henny penny , computron 8000

• Usb For henny penny , computron 8000

Posted by guest on June 10, 2018 at 12:00 am

i have Henny penny PFG/600 and the machines display is computron 8000 and have memory stick slot , i just want to know , what is the role of usb in this machine because previous version of this model haven’t this option , and the manual didn’t say anyting about that , please inform me the role of usb slot on this machine

techtownmayor replied 4 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • fixbear

June 10, 2018 at 11:57 am

Who was it built for?  Many of the national chains work with the manufacturers to build special equipment for there operations. Often they put out spec’s that require some add on only available through there systems.  Like special programming abilities or board updates.  As well as locked programming so that the product is always the same across the chain. And today often memory for future revue when something isn’t right

• jpathp

January 22, 2020 at 2:47 pm

The USB feature present in Computron 8000 controls is available to both brand and general market customers with units built as of late 2016, early 2017. The USB port allows customers/technicians to perform software upgrades to the control. Instructions on how to perform a software update can be found on the Henny Penny website by clicking on the following link: https://hennypenny.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/618. The latest software version can be obtained by contacting Henny Penny’s Technical Support department at 1-800-417-8405 in the US or 1-937-456-8405 from outside the US.

• techtownmayor

January 22, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Excellent tips, very kind of you to take the time to reply to this question.

Thanks for joining techtown!