Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums I need the bottom right hinge for the MBF8005

• ectofix

September 14, 2017 at 5:50 pm

You sure didn’t provide us much info on your unit.

I did an internet search on that model number.  Is that an “Atosa”?  I’ve never heard of them.  Made overseas somewhere, I’m sure.  They’re not very prolific in the U.S. market, so parts support may be iffy.

I think you should call them at one of their offices to identify what parts you need and how to get it fixed.  Here’s a link to their map on how to contact them: 

Atosa – Contact Us

Your other option is to simply call a local service company directly.  However, I think you should call Atosa for guidance on which one to call.

• ectofix

September 14, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Okay well.  PartsTOWN is in the parts business.  I’m not.  So they list this as the bottom-right replacement hinge:

Atosa W0604037 HINGE RIGHT BOTTOM

• fixbear

September 14, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Hadn’t heard of that name before, but they have gone to great extremes to hide the corporation primary’s.  Originally incorporated 5 years ago in Kent WA, then CA and TX as a foreign owned for profit.  The word Otosa is a Farsi word for beautiful.  Can’t locate anything overseas as to where they are made, but more than likely Turkey due to Embarco compressors.  Another state dept deal perhaps to support Iraq or Afghanistan.

Always check out a brand before buying for quality and support..