Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums doughpro

• doughpro

Posted by guest on June 25, 2017 at 12:00 am

Hi my doughpro press #331-001 when I turn on the timer to the heat I want it comes on but then goes off a min later is that normal.can you help Thanks Paul

ectofix replied 6 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ectofix

June 25, 2017 at 5:03 pm

The model you provided is one assigned in-house by the distributor you (or somebody) bought it from – Central Restaurant Products.   The actual manufacturer’s (ProLuxe) model number is a DP1100A.  So in the future, I suggest using THAT one in your inquiries.

I’ve never seen one, but looks simple enough.  Here’s an OPERATIONS MANUAL for it.

Here’s a ProLuxe DOUGHPRO DP1100 Manual Dough Press video on how to operate it.

NOW.  Based upon the limited info you’ve provided, I must ask some questions:

How do you know it heats and then quits heating “a minute” later?  Because the HEAT light goes out? What are you setting it to? How do you know it’s not to your desired temperature? After some time, does the HEAT light come back on again?

I ask these questions because you had asked “is that normal?”  So, sounds like you’re unfamiliar with that equipment.  I hope the links I provided helps you gain some understanding of it.