Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums needing a price for a pump for a cma-180uc dishmachine

  • needing a price for a pump for a cma-180uc dishmachine

  • guest

    July 5, 2017 at 12:00 am

    need pump price

  • fixbear - ADK NY

    July 6, 2017 at 7:38 am

    Like to add here that if you have impeller wear, you also have scroll wear.  They should be replaced together.   Another one learned the hard way with a Moyer-Dieble that I replaced the impeller and seal. Started leaking 2 weeks later.  Damned if it wasn’t the scroll housing.  More seals.  Hose leak 6 month’s after that.

  • ectofix - Nashville

    July 6, 2017 at 8:01 am

    partstownjohn, I don’t see that motor listed for use in a CMA-180UC.  The motor you shared a link for is one for a CMA-180, CMA-180TS, CMA-180TC and a CMA-180VL.  It so happens that those are all door-type machines.  Merrill Olson asked about a CMA-180UC.  It’s an under-counter machine which, per the parts manual, uses a different motor.  Here’s that parts manual:




    Another point to consider is that you linked to JUST the motor.  However, a “pump” is SO much more.  Some common ways a pump can fail are:

    • A faulty motor.
    • A leaking pump shaft seal (most common)
    • A worn out impeller (rare, but it happens)

    In each of these cases, a new pump shaft seal, volute o-ring and slip-joint seal components are a necessity as well.  Replacing all of these involves removing/rebuilding/re-installing the pump…which is a common task for technicians.

    FUN! FUN!

    I’ll also advise a new hose too, since the old one may prove faulty upon any efforts to remove it.



    NOW…to Merrill Olson,

    Looking on pages 16 & 17 of that parts manual I shared above, there were two variants of the pump/motor assembly in that machine – which (I’m guessing) depends upon when the machine was made.

    • Pg 16 – the pump and motor ASSEMBLY isn’t listed as one unit.  So it can’t be ordered that way.  Just the piece parts are listed.  It will simply require ordering what piece parts that are necessary for the “fun” of rebuilding it.
    • Pg 17 – at the very bottom, it says the pump and motor ASSEMBLY can be ordered as one unit – part number 00200.66.  Furthermore, the manual stipulates which parts that are NOT included with it.  AGAIN, I DO recommend getting a new hose, part number 03108.62; a slip-joint o-ring, part number 00208.40; and a slip-joint friction ring, part number 00208.21.


    So AGAIN… Merrill Olson…click on these links for your prices:

    Pump> 00200.66

    Hose> 03108.62

    O-ring> 03108.62

    Friction ring> 00208.21


    Before ordering them, I HIGHLY suggest that you have your machine’s model AND serial number handy, then call CMA at 800-854-6417 to be sure of which parts you need based upon the age of your machine.


    NOTE: Edited to add o-ring and friction ring.

  • john

    July 6, 2017 at 8:44 am



    If you’re looking for some documentation on this machine, check out the manufacturer here: MODEL 180UC | CMA Dishmachines 



    EDIT: Thanks for the correction, ectofix!



    I hope this helps!



Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018