Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives How much CFM is required to suck out from a late model Combi Master PLUS?  THIS UNIT HOLDS TEN PLATES

• maialenart

October 23, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Hi…I have two of the Combi Plus CPC-61E. I am thinking about upgrading to the new SCC-61E.

It is ashame that there isn’t more information about Rational ovens. There is quite a bit you can do with programming etc. The documentation only scratches the surface. The trouble is Rational does not seem to have a bulletin board on its site, and I don’t think there are enough people on eGullet that have them.

• ectofix

October 23, 2019 at 4:53 pm

I can only be partial to the oven’s capabilities from the technical aspect, since I’m a technician who repairs them.  I also have a solid grasp on the features of BOTH – your old CPCs and the the new SCCs.  Do you have any specific questions about them?
      Otherwise, perhaps some videos demonstating the SCC’s use and care might be helpful:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_fb8cUTNQ&list=PLFjM-dgN04K2bfwFshZC_eyLnk2-HemOw
      Notice that there’s a playlist for twenty-six videos.  The icon for the pull-down list is in the upper right-hand corner.

Page 2 of 2