Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have a Lincoln conveyor oven model 1116-000-U-K1837 which is cutting out before the desired set point temperature. I have replaced the thermocouple, control board, Hi limit thermostat, and  display board. Set point is at 550 degrees F. but oven temp kee

• I have a Lincoln conveyor oven model 1116-000-U-K1837 which is cutting out before the desired set point temperature. I have replaced the thermocouple, control board, Hi limit thermostat, and  display board. Set point is at 550 degrees F. but oven temp kee

Posted by guest on November 26, 2018 at 12:00 am

I have a Lincoln conveyor oven model 1116-000-U-K1837 which is cutting out on temp. way before the desired set point temp. The thermocouple probe, control board, Hi limit t-stat, and display board have been replaced. Set point is set to 550 degree F and temp. cycles between 400 and 450 degrees F only. This is on natural gas.  Anything else I need to be checking on this unit?

mewservices replied 5 years ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • ectofix

November 26, 2018 at 5:52 pm

WOW!  You sure are good at replacing parts!  Congratulations!

Yes.  One more thing to check.  A phone number.  Lincoln’s number is 800-374-3004.  Ask for tech support.  Tell them what you did and what it’s doing.  They’ll steer you in the right direction.

• fixbear

November 26, 2018 at 6:59 pm

You never answered the big question.  Is the controller still indicating heating?  If it is calling for heat,  but stops heating at a certain area, you need to check the burner control curcuit. Especially the flame safety ground. Expansion from heat makes things move.

• mewservices

April 22, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Fixbear is correct. If it continues to say heating on the display and the flame goes out check the voltage at the gas valve. If you still have voltage but no flame then the valve is closing prematurely and needs to be replaced.