Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have an 3 door beer box. The 3 doors are on top of the box and slide back and forth to open and close. The dimensions are 23 3/4  X 16. Plastic is on the underside, stainless on topside, insulation in between. They are slightly curved. can you point me

• I have an 3 door beer box. The 3 doors are on top of the box and slide back and forth to open and close. The dimensions are 23 3/4  X 16. Plastic is on the underside, stainless on topside, insulation in between. They are slightly curved. can you point me

Posted by guest on March 22, 2018 at 12:00 am

please see above question

fixbear replied 6 years ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • fixbear

March 22, 2018 at 1:52 pm

Can I point what?  Sounds like a top load beverage case.  Several manufacturers have made them.  Look inside in one of the top corners for a manufacturing plate and model number.  Usually on the left side wall near the front,  Having curved covers, it could be quite old, and may have a plate fastened inside the compressor compartment on the strut or wall.  The compressor tag will have a date code on it.  but it may have been replaced.  You can determine that by the braze joints. 

Join the group so you can post pictures and one of us is bound to know what it is.

• ectofix

March 22, 2018 at 6:03 pm

The question was posted as a Perlick.  Not that it helps much.

Partstown’s has an extensive library of manuals.  The list is by model number only.  Not by equipment type.  Interpreting equipment type from a model number is NEVER immediately evident.  Conversely, knowing only that it’s a slide-top cooler only helps a little, but not much.

There are about 250 model numbers listed in Partstown’s library for Perlick’s equipment manuals.

SO…knowing the model number for the unit in question would be QUITE helpful.

• fixbear

March 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Problem-is Perlick never made a deep well.  Especially 72 to 84 inches long