Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Battery number for sportline jumbo timer 234

• Battery number for sportline jumbo timer 234

Posted by guest on September 27, 2018 at 12:00 am

Need battery model number for sportline jumbo timer 234.

ectofix replied 5 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • partsgirl

September 27, 2018 at 9:15 am

Hello and welcome to TechTOWN!

Your source for community-based assistance for commercial kitchen equipment!

Before posting your question, please read these guidelines to make your life (and ours) easier:

Please become a member of this forum so that you’re able to respond back to any questions. Please provide as much info about the equipment as possible including the manufacturer, model number, and type of equipment. Some clear details regarding your equipment problem. What diagnosis (if any) has been made by a technician. If some asks you questions to gain further details in order to assist, please respond back to provide those answers. Otherwise, if your problem is solved, please get back with us to say so – or to simply say thanks! Our users really appreciate knowing they helped–it’s why they’re here answering your questions!

Finally, we only address issues for commercial cooking, refrigeration, food prep, and warewashing equipment.

Parts Town serves the commercial kitchen industry, and while some manufacturers make both commercial and household appliances, we only work with the equipment designed for commercial applications.

HOWEVER, by doing a basic online search I located the following manual:

>>>CLICK ME<<<

• ectofix

September 27, 2018 at 6:56 pm

partsgirl wrote:

Hello and welcome to TechTOWN!

Your source for community-based assistance for

commercial kitchen equipment!

LOL!!!  Too funny!

I’ll never understand how owners of watches, campers and cars end up HERE posting questions on those very things. 

Image result for confused gif

These folks apparently tend to obliviously walk into rooms without realizing where they’re at, I guess.  How somebody does that is simply beyond my comprehension.