Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums I have a T

  • I have a T

     ectofix updated 2 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 6 Posts
  • guest

    September 28, 2017 at 12:00 am

    T&S Faucet with Sprayer for a 4 compartment sink, the double swing arm is stripped so pops out of assembly and we cant fill the different compartments.  Looking for the swing armfaucet swing arm for T&S

  • fixbear - ADK NY

    September 29, 2017 at 5:21 pm

    how about this?;sid=RKM2PBWnDrkzPExp-fMAMr1nJ-BnEbNDKwA=


    Or if you just need the 12 inch back section this;sid=RKM2PBWnDrkzPExp-fMAMr1nJ-BnEbNDKwA=


    You should be aware, that T&S never made that stem for a sink installation, but as a pot filler.  Which gets less abuse. Someone combined the pot filler with a sink faucet to get you this.  Is it 18 inch? overall or did they use a longer end section that is beyond the design capability of the faucet?They did have a deck faucet that was a 24 inch overall with double swing. 


    Most 4 basin sinks used 2 faucets. One behind 1 and 2, a second behind 3 and 4. with a 10 to 12 inch arm.


    What is stripped, the arm nut or the base faucet?  Or both?

  • ectofix - Nashville

    September 29, 2017 at 8:36 pm

    I don’t know why I can’t just snip, copy and paste a photo here anymore.  It used to be that simple.


    Now I gotta snip, copy, make a file on my computer, hit the photo icon, browse, find it, then upload what I’d snipped.


    Friggin’ computers!

  • ectofix - Nashville

    September 30, 2017 at 8:41 am

    I don’t know.  Looking at the length of the plastic cart he perched it on, I was thinking it might be the 069X.  Yet, I’m not so sure it isn’t a Big-Flo variation.


    Nonetheless, I didn’t respond and was going to leave this for partstownjohn to sort out with him (or her).  After all, I don’t work for PartsTOWN:



    For the OP (r…whatever),

    Here’s T&S Brass’ general catalog:


    The chart pictured above is on page ACS3.  A Big-Flo variation of the double-joint nozzle is on page ACS6.


    How can you tell the difference?  WELL, off the top of my head – the only dimension I can offer is by taking a measurement of the faucet seat that your nozzle came from. 

    • Removing a Big-Flo seat requires a 7/16″ hex wrench. 
    • A standard-sized faucet for the something like the 069X shown above – requires either a much smaller hex wrench…or (more than likely) uses a removable cartridge assembly like the ones on page ACS10.
  • john

    October 2, 2017 at 9:33 am

    Hmm. I’ve always used snippets but can just copy/paste after making the snippet. I’ll look into that.


    As to OPs problem, yes, measurements would be helpful, as all the pot fillers really look the same.

  • ectofix - Nashville

    October 2, 2017 at 4:22 pm

    John B (Parts Town Admin) wrote:


    Hmm. I’ve always used snippets but can just copy/paste after making the snippet. I’ll look into that.


    Thanks John, but I figured it out.  It was the web browser I was using.  My new computer led me to try out Microsoft Edge.  However, I found that when using that I couldn’t copy & paste TEXT here – much less a snipped image.


    As of last night, I’m back to using Mozilla Firefox.  Problem solved.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018