Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives i have an oudoor wall mounted faucet with hot and cold spindles, 4 inch spread, gareden hose attachment, with frost free 8″ spindles. Trying to locate the manufacturer

• i have an oudoor wall mounted faucet with hot and cold spindles, 4 inch spread, gareden hose attachment, with frost free 8″ spindles. Trying to locate the manufacturer

Posted by guest on September 18, 2019 at 12:00 am

i have an oudoor wall mounted faucet with hot and cold spindles, 4 inch spread, gareden hose attachment, with frost free 8″ spindles. Trying to locate the manufacturer

fixbear replied 4 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • fixbear

September 18, 2019 at 8:59 am

There are several brands of them,  but yours look’s like either stainless cast commercial or cast and plated brass one from either American Standard or Chicago Brass.  Look closely for a cast in symbol on the area between the valve handles.  Or check for a plate inside the handles.  Is there access for the back inside the building?

FYI;  they are called Sillcocks.

• hms

September 19, 2019 at 9:05 am

Thanks. I will check those. No access from other side without major work. Backs up to a stainless steel lined wash bay. 

BOB NICOLETTE

HMS PROPERTY MANAGEMENTLIC. #CAM45300OFFICE / FAX: 321-345-4071HMSPROPERTYMGT@AOL.COMWWW.HMSOFBREVARD.COM

• fixbear

September 19, 2019 at 7:25 pm

The most common one you will find out there today are Woodfords.  The equivalent would be a C22.

Don’t confuse it with the 22CP that is a cheaper version.  Arrow and Smith also make them.