Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Frymaster part number

  • Frymaster part number

    guest created 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 3 Posts
  • guest

    October 26, 2016 at 12:00 am

    I need a solenoid valve on the oil line for M#FPPH355CSD.  We found one that was a 1/4 inch but believe we need a 1/2 inch.




  • john

    October 26, 2016 at 11:28 am

    Hi Becky,


    I’m looking at Frymaster parts for the model number you specified–can I ask what leads you to believe you need a 1/2″ solenoid valve?


    If you have a serial number handy, it would be very helpful so that I might check if there are any older models that use a valve of that size, but from the info provided, I have nothing to suggest there has been anything other than Frymaster 807-2484 VALVESOLENOID 1/4NPTF FPIII | Parts Town 

  • ectofix

    October 27, 2016 at 5:02 am

    Although a serial number could provide a definitive month/year it was made, the FPP in the model number denotes its filter system configuration.  FPP stands for Foot Print Pro.  I’ve repaired many of those fryers.  It has two solenoid valves in the filter system plumbing.


    After the filter pump is turned off, One valve allows air to vent back into the oil return manifold while residual oil drain out back to the filter pan through the other valve.


    The two valves are the same part number.  Both are INDEED 1/4″ valves.  While most of the system’s oil lines and fittings are 1/2″, there are factory-installed adaptor fittings to connect those 1/4″ valves into the system.


    There’s no need to waste your time looking for a 1/2″ valve.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018