Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives please help!!! My english is very poor.Thanks blodgett

• john

September 21, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I don’t know what model Blodgett oven you have, but it appears P-06 is a delime interval, which i believe means you should delime or descale your unit every 30 hours. 

However, I am not certain of this, I noticed your unit looks like it is displaying PR06, which I haven’t found any references to.

• ectofix

September 21, 2017 at 5:48 pm

That’s a convection oven with Blodgett’s “Solid State Digital” control (note the five buttons under the bottom knob, then peruse a Mark V or DFG parts manual).  It’s not a steamer or combi-oven.  Nor is it an oven with any type of steam feature.  So deliming isn’t the issue.

To ME, the display says “PROb” – indicating a temperature probe failure.  That’s probably the problem.  The oven’s temperature probe.

What throws me is that Blodgett’s service manual doesn’t state that this particular control will display that.  Intellitouch and such?  Yes.  But not their “Solid State Digital” control panel.

• fixitguy1362

September 22, 2017 at 7:05 am

Hey its a bad probe so replace the probe should be all good to go after that 

• john

September 22, 2017 at 8:42 am

I was perplexed by the lack of a steam option on the dial. That does indeed explain why. Ugh. I can’t believe I missed that it says “PROB.” Can you tell it was late in the work day?

• fixbear

September 22, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Welcome fixitguy.  Thanks for joining us.  Looking forward to your incite.