Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Have a sencotel ghz-228 SF slushie machine. Needauger shaft bushings. Where can i order and how do u remove

• Have a sencotel ghz-228 SF slushie machine. Needauger shaft bushings. Where can i order and how do u remove

April 6, 2018 at 12:00 am

Need to replace auger shaft bushings, how do u remove and what is part number to order?

• fixbear - ADK NY

April 7, 2018 at 9:42 am

Not having heard back from you,  I need to caution you on this.  To replace the front bushing in the evaporator requires a refrigeration license and a bit of familiarity with this machine.  One has to remove the drive unit and make a driver to push the bearing out the front without damaging the evaporator.  Not a job for a inexperienced tech. or user. I believe you want to replace item 1 on the following sheet. 

Be aware, that if that bearing is bad, you should also replace the spiral shovel.as it has distorted and worn to the point to add wear to the bearing.  Hard to see, but it has gotten larger than the design clearance on the evaporator drum.  There-by creating more load on the drive and a coarser grain to the Grainatta.

• fixbear - ADK NY

April 7, 2018 at 10:52 am

It sound like you have a CARPIGIANI machine.  They are a Spanish company recently purchased by Carpigiani.  You can contact them at +34 962801112.  Or  Contacto 

You will need your serial number, as they made several updates.

This is the book on it.  Get bake to me on the part number of which bushing you need to change and I’ll see if I can help you.

http://www.carpiserve.com/pdf/GHZ228SF342FF.pdf

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now