Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I need Motor Brushes for a Waring Blender Model

• I need Motor Brushes for a Waring Blender Model

Posted by guest on November 9, 2018 at 12:00 am

Model#MX1000XT41 Cant find motor brushes Can you help please?

ectofix replied 5 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • ectofix

November 9, 2018 at 4:44 pm

I’m not PartsTown, but it’s late Friday, they’re all going home, so I’ll help out.  Models #s listed by PartsTown are actually catalog numbers and you gotta open each of their manuals find the model it applies to as it’s shown on you data plate. 

Here’s the manual:

https://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/WAR-MX1000XTX_pm.pdf 

Here’s the brush assembly. Two are required:

Waring 033483 BRUSH SPRING /MX SERIES 120 V 

• fixbear

November 9, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Nice.

I just spent 1:30 hours getting home 17 miles due to stupid drivers and 4 inches of very wet snow.  Love the first snow of the season and all the people with bald tires.  There is a large hill just south of me on a state rd with a gully that you drop down into about 120 ft over 1/8 mile and have to come up out of about 150 ft elevation change. About 30 cars piled up in the bottom and sliding down the high side. 

So obviously I now have a Gibson in the works

• ectofix

November 9, 2018 at 6:15 pm

fixbear wrote:

So obviously I now have a Gibson in the works

LOL!  I always liked those myself, but I stay away from the hard stuff.

Glad you got outta there.  I can only imagine the mess, thanks to your well put description.

• ectofix

November 9, 2018 at 6:38 pm

With regards to your plight and subsequent safe return home, I mixed me a Salton Sea-style Desert Martini…

CHEERS!

• alan

November 9, 2018 at 6:55 pm

I did that they don’t show brushes .  You have to by whole motor.

• alan

November 9, 2018 at 6:56 pm

Thank you

• ectofix

November 9, 2018 at 7:01 pm

You’re welcome. 

• fixbear

November 9, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Lovely.  I forgot the capper to the story.  At arrival into the driveway, As I cross the bridge there is a 18 ft white pine bough across the drive.  Screw it, I drove over it.  Better to handle it in the morning to make sure there is no power interfering with it.  Don’t like line voltage from tree limbs touching and making ground gradient. Been bit by that once. Fire boots are not insulators.

Oh yea, nice glass.

• ectofix

November 9, 2018 at 8:46 pm

fixbear wrote:

Lovely.  I forgot the capper to the story.  At arrival into the driveway, As I cross the bridge there is a 18 ft white pine bough across the drive.  Screw it, I drove over it.  Better to handle it in the morning to make sure there is no power interfering with it.  Don’t like line voltage from tree limbs touching and making ground gradient. Been bit by that once. Fire boots are not insulators.

You drove OVER IT?!?! 

Show off!

My neighbor did that last Nov to a tree he’d helped me pull down (only a 40-50 footer, I think…rotten at the base).  HE has a contraption he calls a CRAWLER he pulled it down with.  An old 4WD S10 he’d converted into a high rise dune buggy on steroids.

ME?  I only drive a compact Hyundai.  I’m ill-prepared for any calamities on my property.

THIS is a I vid I did last weekend:

Fall Season Blows in – YouTube 

Note that I have my own power pole in the vid.  Every storm concerns me.  If one of my trees topples on it, the HV line concerns me enough that I should immediately call the power company before leaving my driveway.

fixbear wrote:

Oh yea, nice glass.

I went down to the basement to dig through boxes I’ve yet to unpack (for nearly two years now) to find that…JUST for the pic.

It IS a good glass.  Labeled for a FAR superior brew than what I commonly consume.

…I think it says.

So again…CHEERS to you!