Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Hi , I have an Ico-matic405fa2. We would like to know where the Black wire from the terminal no 3 on the timer is supposed to connect to ?

• Hi , I have an Ico-matic405fa2. We would like to know where the Black wire from the terminal no 3 on the timer is supposed to connect to ?

Posted by guest on January 13, 2018 at 12:00 am

Our harvest assist is not working and we suspect this is the problem .Can you tell us where we can download some colored pics of the relay wiring for this model please 

Regards 

Phil

fixbear replied 6 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • fixbear

January 13, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Phil,  What is the full model number. like ICE0405 or EMF 405,  or CF405.  The 5 FA just means it 240 volt full cube, air cooled.But the style prefix is important.  I believe you may have a ICE0405FA,  so here is a service manual.  The harvest assist is powered by 2 black wires. One is wire nutted to a white that goes to the main contactor hot side white.  The other goes to the cam switch NO black terminal. That same black wire that shares that terminal goes to relay 1 NO that receives power from the harvest timer.  Your wiring diagram is on page G7.  Make sure to read Cam operation on pages F7 and 8

service manual for Ice-O-Matic

• fixbear

January 13, 2018 at 12:26 pm
    We would like to know where the Black wire from the terminal no 3 on the timer is supposed to connect to ?’

Guess I didn’t quite answer that part. It goes to the timer initiate temp control that senses the tail coil temp.