Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Why can’t I find parts/manual for my American range model # ARR-530I-AL gas range

• Why can’t I find parts/manual for my American range model # ARR-530I-AL gas range

Posted by guest on November 24, 2017 at 12:00 am

I just need a new gas regulator valve part #

ectofix replied 6 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • ectofix

November 24, 2017 at 4:34 pm

You better go back to your range and check that model number.  The first two numbers indicate the width in inches.  WELL, They didn’t make a 53″ wide range. 

When you check it, verify the whole model number.  What you gave us doesn’t look right.

• fixbear

November 25, 2017 at 10:18 am

First off, this is a domestic range for home use. Unfortunatly we don’t service home use equipment.  But the good news is that there are manuals on line.  This is what I found for you.

http://www.whaleyfoodservice.com/EquipmentManualsIntegration/Manuals/AMR0100.pdf

http://www.americanrangeresidential.com/pdf/specs/Use-and-Care-Manuals/Cuisine-and-Performer-Use-and-Care-Manual.pdf

I don’t know what you need the regulator for,  But this range was built for a single gas and is NOT convertible as the actual burner design are different for natural and LP gases..

For more information, you can

contact American Range Customer Service at http://www.americanrange.com or 818.897.0808.

Ectofix, this is a 30 inch “Cuisine series” home range billed as a professional.  Like GE’s latest on the food shows.

• ectofix

November 25, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Oh, so now I see.  I also see the residential model numbering has an entirely different meaning that the commercial.

I sure wish the instructions for posting questions here was more visible so we’d stop getting dryer, vacuum cleaner and other residential appliance questions.

• fixbear

November 25, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Don’t forget the super common Bunn coffee makers. and  various Blenders.

• fixbear

November 25, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Never saw sealed burners before. Interesting.

• ectofix

November 25, 2017 at 7:14 pm

What little I’ve experienced (and you would most certainly know), household stuff is put together at an entirely different level.

While offering mundane little conveniences not found in commercial equipment, they’re made…

To be more “dummy” proof. To be safe enough to park right up against wooden kitchen cabinets. To make up for the lack of a hood/fire supression system which a restaurant kitchen requires. …and a whole list of other factors. 

For that matter, as big and bad as this high-end, so-called “professional” American Range unit is, it’s still only 1/2 of its commercial counterpart in terms of heat output.

I won’t get intensely involved in workin on domestic stuff unless it’s for myself.

For family or friend?  Only if it’s obviously a straight-forward and no-brainer repair.

Been there.  Done that.

• john

November 28, 2017 at 4:43 pm

ectofix wrote:

Oh, so now I see.  I also see the residential model numbering has an entirely different meaning that the commercial.

I sure wish the instructions for posting questions here was more visible so we’d stop getting dryer, vacuum cleaner and other residential appliance questions.

Working on that one guys! If you aren’t aware, the company that hosts this forum, called Jive, has been sold (it’s public knowledge, no insider stuff here!). To be clear, I am not talking about Parts Town, just the host of TechTOWN. 

So, come what may, expect some changes in the future! 

• ectofix

November 28, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Thanks, John.

Hopefully with some improvements.  I frequent another forum too…and the format of this one has never been my favorite.