Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Manitowoc ice machine panel off.  How do I turn to on?

• ectofix

August 26, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Search for your machine’s model number HERE:

Manitowoc Ice Parts & Manuals

With that, I’m sure you’ll find your manual so you can figure out how to turn it on.

• fixbear

August 26, 2017 at 8:38 pm

Without a model number there is no way for me to tell you this.  Look on the back of the machine for a model and serial number plate and let us know.  Some were toggle switches, Some have butterfly switches and some are touch pad.  The mechanical switches are all inside the front cover and somewhere on the control box.  Usually on the bottom.  The Indigo units are all touch pad.  Some are covered so that no one can tamper with it without removing the front cover.

Regardless, one has to have the manual to even install the machine correctly.

• ectofix

August 27, 2017 at 7:15 pm

fixbear wrote:

Without a model number there is no way for me to tell you this.  Look on the back of the machine for a model and serial number plate and let us know.

I thought Manitowoc liked to put a data sticker behind the door on the right- somewhere just below their control box enclosure.

It’s been awhile for me, so I can’t be absolutely certain on that.

• fixbear

August 28, 2017 at 3:04 am

Yes, they used to.

• ectofix

November 2, 2018 at 10:23 am

This makes about the umpteenth time that an old, dead post I’d once responded to has gotten bumped to the top because (it SAYS) I marked my OWN response as the correct answer. 

WELL, I didn’t DO that and never have.

This whole JIVE system is kooked up.

• fixbear

November 2, 2018 at 11:40 am

They like you!  HE, HE

• ectofix

April 23, 2019 at 6:30 pm

ectofix wrote:

This makes about the umpteenth time that an old, dead post I’d once responded to has gotten bumped to the top because (it SAYS) I marked my OWN response as the correct answer. 

WELL, I didn’t DO that and never have.

This whole JIVE system is kooked up.

Here it is AGAIN at the top of the list! 

SHAZAAAM!!!