Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I am looking for extra wash trays!

• I am looking for extra wash trays!

Posted by guest on September 8, 2017 at 12:00 am

We have an F18DP model. We would like to get extra trays! What is available and  how do I go about ordering them?

fixbear replied 6 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • john

September 8, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Hello, according to Jet Tech, the F18DP uses standard 19.75″ square dish racks, also called 50cm x 50cm or 500mm x 500mm racks. They do not offer a dishrack as OEM as far as I can tell, or else I would of course recommend that.

With that in mind, we have some from Cambro that are the standard size: We sell their flatware rack Cambro FR258 FLATWARE RACK | Parts Town 

As well as their full size peg rack Cambro PR314-151 RACK,PEG FULL SIZE | Parts Town 

So the main types of rack you would look for could be glasses racks, flatware racks, and peg racks. If the above links aren’t what you’re looking for, just search for 19.75″ dish racks online

I hope this helps!

-John

• fixbear

September 8, 2017 at 4:59 pm

what are you looking for, they are commonly a standard size and come in flat,  peg,  and glassware pockets. I’ve never worked on a Jet Tech under counter,  But I imagine they still use standard racks because I don’t see anything in there manuals. Most places I have worked only use the pin rack and the flat rack.  Mostly the pin rack.  However if the have a active bar, once per day they wash all the bar glasses in a glassware rack.

I looked around through about 400 pages and found these.

http://www.partstown.com/champion_-_moyer_diebel/cha101273

http://www.partstown.com/hobart/hob00-315191

Champion – Moyer Diebel 101285 RACK PP DISH RACK PEG | Parts Town 

• fixbear

September 8, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Opp’s.  sorry John, I started research on the about 6 hours ago. And yes, I never came back to check if you had posted before finishing my post.  A record time to make a post for sure.