Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Food Prep Bizerba A404 Auto Slicer/Stacker

• Bizerba A404 Auto Slicer/Stacker

Posted by scotthb on January 26, 2020 at 7:37 am

We service a lot of the A404 Bizerba Auto Slicer/Stackers in the NE, anyone have a good source for Service and or Troubleshooting Manuals? 

techtownmayor replied 4 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • fixbear

January 26, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Other than Parts and operating manuals, Bizerba like Hobart (ITW) keeps service manuals close at hand so that you either are a rep or call their service people. 

I believe that the A400’s are no longer made. They aren’t in the product list anymore. I did find a parts list and a operation book, but they seem to be about 15 years old.

Good luck. You can always call or E-mail Maryland and see if they’ll give you assess.

• ectofix

January 26, 2020 at 5:32 pm

fixbear replied:

<div>Other than Parts and operating manuals, Bizerba like Hobart (ITW) keeps service manuals close at hand so that you either are a rep or call their service people.</div>

<div>

Yup.

I needed tech support from them for just a basic slicer I was working on at a Walmart. 

While the NATIONAL service company I once worked for was recognized as a Bizerba service provider, that recognition varied state-by-state.  Due to the state that I lived in (TN), MY branch was NOT.

So…I was told “NO”, we can’t offer any technical help.

The Walmart manager was NOT happy with Bizerba after that news.

</div>

• ectofix

January 26, 2020 at 5:33 pm

<div><div>….<div><div><div>!

<div>?

Yes…<div>, or </div>.

• techtownmayor

January 26, 2020 at 8:14 pm

Thankfully we have narrowed down the cause of the divdivdiv and it is on the to do list. ?