Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives temperature probe OFE-141

• temperature probe OFE-141

Posted by guest on February 10, 2016 at 12:00 am

Hello! I can not find a temperature sensor in the Technical

The manual for the OFE-141. How is temperature control?

abialas replied 8 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • abialas

February 10, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Hey Greg,

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/HEN-OFE142_spm.pdf

the parts manual for your unit is at the link above, see if you can verify the part you need from this document.

If you are still having trouble finding the part you need you can reply with your units serial number and a picture of the part you need and we will research this for you.

Thank you for your time,

Anthonie

• ectofix

February 10, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Well I’m usually pretty quick at finding parts in a parts breakdown such as in that manual.  However, I’ve scrolled through it numerous times and I don’t see the probe listed either.

Greg, I think a call to Henny Penny should be your net step.

• lizzy

Administrator
    February 10, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Thank you for attention to my problem, now bring the problematic machine to me, I will look for a temperature sensor))) if you’re interested, I will write the result.

• lizzy

Administrator
    February 11, 2016 at 5:49 am

Hi, the problem was not serious, the machine is sensor (see photo), why this sensor is not in the technical guide to this model, I do not understand. Question to the manufacturer. Sorry for my English, Good luck.image-11-02-16-16-38-1.jpeg

• badbozo2315

February 15, 2016 at 5:35 am

In the PartsTown searchbox, type in “OFE probe”.  You’ll find what you need there, just match up the photos to what you have.

Looks like most results include the same probe (looks to be a thermister), plus other parts.

It actually *looks* like a Blodgett DFG oven probe.  Hmmm, I wonder…

• abialas

February 18, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Hey Greg,

Temp Probe p#96202, list price $40.30…. PartsTown p#HEN96202.

We got an answer from the techs at Henny Penny and the part you need is above.. We just added this to our system so if you need to place an order please call us at 1800-438-8898, lead time would be around 7-10 days to our warehouse for shipment.

Thank you for your time,

Anthonie