Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives i have a beverage air t27 that in replacing the lower hinge carterage. The retaining plate that hold the lower cartiage in place fell from the door frame. Does the do frame assemble need to be dis assembled or is there an easier way to get the retaining p

• i have a beverage air t27 that in replacing the lower hinge carterage. The retaining plate that hold the lower cartiage in place fell from the door frame. Does the do frame assemble need to be dis assembled or is there an easier way to get the retaining p

Posted by guest on May 3, 2019 at 12:00 am

i have a beverage air mt27 that in replacing the lower hinge carterage. The retaining plate that hold the lower cartridge in place fell from the door frame. Does the do frame assemble need to be dis assembled or is there an easier way to get the retaining plate back in place?

fixbear replied 4 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • fixbear

May 4, 2019 at 10:14 pm

Are you referring to this style; 

I’m not sure what it is your asking,  nor whether you have a glass or solid door.  It obviously is a single swing door because of only being a 27 cu ft. If you can give us a picture of the problem.  Manual is below

https://www.partstown.com/modelManual/MT27_spm.pdf