Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Diamond TT750 dishwasher.  Anyone know where I can get parts..or at least a manual?

• john

September 20, 2017 at 2:43 pm

I parsed the web for something useful to you and came up with very little. I did find an old blog post where a technician said the Diamond TT550 he’d been working on was an imported Italian dishwasher made by Colged. This particular blogger said working with them back in 2009 was difficult. Here’s a link to his post: Equipment Repair: Case #1922 The Diamond Experience

I hope it can shed some insight on your issue. Which, by the way, what’s gone wrong with the unit? 

September 21, 2017 at 9:24 am

Thanks, John.  If nothing else, the post you linked me to was informative.  It gave me the name of the Italian manufacturer, with whom I am in contact now.  It seems the Diamond is still around in Italy.  I sent an inquiry to them, which was replied to this morning.  A rep contacted me and wanted to know the serial number of the machine.  So, we might be getting somewhere!

As for symptoms, it just dies in mid-cycle.  No warning.  No nothing.  Not a power issue–there is power coming to the circuit board, and there is no visual evidence that anything fried or blew.  No smells.  It just quit and now shows no sign of life.

Thanks much for the help!

Dave

• fixbear

September 21, 2017 at 10:55 am

Pump motor, motor relay, fuses, ok?   Door switch?   Is there output to the pump relay?

Also, I thought that they were a Canadian company out of Montreal.  The Diamond Group.  They just quit dishwashers when the 4th generation took over. https://diamond-group.com/about-us/ 

I found this old spec sheet with contact info if it helps.  http://www.dvorsons.com/Diamond/images/pdf/DiamondPro_tt_550.pdf 

A Division of The Diamond Group Tel: 1-(800)363-5926 info@diamond-group.com 895 Munck Avenue Tel: (450)668-0330 www. diamond-group. com Laval, Quebec, Canada Fax: (450)662-1326