Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Have RHT126NUT and need Manuel or info on setup

• Have RHT126NUT and need Manuel or info on setup

Posted by guest on December 22, 2016 at 12:00 am

Purchased used & cant set it up. All info on line is for 2003 & newer. 

ectofix replied 7 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • john

December 22, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Hello,

Can’t set it up as in–there are electronic controls for the fridge? Besides that, it’s just a refrigeration unit. There shouldn’t be a ton of technical setup involved.

I believe the R series is all standing reach-in refrigerators.

I found a generic owner’s manual from Traulsen for the R and A series–this may have some information that still pertains to your model. 

Traulsen Refrigerator R & A Series User Guide | ManualsOnline.com 

I also found a manual for the Intela-Traul electronic controller system from the manufacturer: https://my.hobartcorp.com/resourcecenter/TraulsenServiceAndPartsManuals/TR35705%20INTELA-TRAUL%20Master%20Service%20Manu… 

If you need more resources, I recommend calling Traulsen at 800-825-8220 to see if they might have any older manuals in the database. I tried to dig up some older info for you, but unfortunately I couldn’t find much before 2003/4.

• fsully

December 22, 2016 at 2:48 pm

RHT series has a mit kit and relay box.  Need the Intela-Traul  link above.

• john

December 22, 2016 at 3:02 pm

forgive my lack of knowledge– what is a mit kit?

• fsully

December 22, 2016 at 3:21 pm

MIT= Monitoring IT   From what I understand it would allow remote monitoring for the Box.  I’ve never seen one connected.

The MIT kit consist of the controller and relay box.

• ectofix

December 22, 2016 at 5:16 pm

fsully is correct.  I think the Intela-Traul is NAFEM data protocol compliant.  However, setting up such a link to a computer is just an option.  I’ve rarely seen it done as well.  We have hundreds of Traulsens on our property.  Nobody has even asked how to employ that feature.

Here’s a link for more on that topic:  NAFEM Data Protocol