Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums General Lincoln Impinger Enodis Pizza Gas oven Model 1100 is not heating

• Lincoln Impinger Enodis Pizza Gas oven Model 1100 is not heating

Posted by aaminajannat on June 18, 2020 at 1:58 am

Pizza oven, turns on but does not heat up. I have tried to reset it but its not getting hot. Checked Thermostat and Gas valve solenoid, they are fine. Please can anyone advise how should I check step by step and figure out the issue?

Many thanks

nafets47 replied 3 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 13 Replies
  • 13 Replies
  • ShawnF

June 18, 2020 at 9:39 am

Here is the service manual, find your model number and there are troubleshooting steps.

1100exportsvc.pdf 853 KB PDF - Click to view Copy Download Link
    • aaminajannat

June 24, 2020 at 9:40 am

Many thanks, I will have look and will be in touch if I need any further assistance.

• fixbear

June 18, 2020 at 9:44 am

You never stated what you did or didn’t have in power. For instance is the conveyor running? Is the Fan running?

This oven has a cooling fan temp overload as well as a high temp oven overload. There is also a air pressure switch that is involved. So check your resets first.

Here is a service manual for the sequence of operation. It also has the schematics in it and part numbers.

https://static-pt.com/modelManual/LIN-1100_spm.pdf?v=1532002540903

• aaminajannat

June 24, 2020 at 9:44 am

Many thanks, I bought this oven online and the seller turned it on on video link. Computer turned on, belt was moving. That’s all I could see. It was posted this week. I will try to turn it on in my kitchen and will let you know.

• ShawnF

June 18, 2020 at 9:47 am

Fixbear, I like your manual better than the one I have.

• fixbear

June 19, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Glad to be of service. They have a lot of different schematics depending on year and model. When they are right they cook great, but one needs experience to know what they can and can’t do when working on them. Like make sure you have gaskets for the heating unit every time you take it apart. Even if you just put one in. Today there are a lot of copy’s out there, But I still think they are a good design.

• nafets47

June 18, 2020 at 10:27 am

Does it even heat up? I am just taking a wild guess here since I am not there nor have I worked on one, but if it is gas powered I am assuming there is something to ignite the gas, is that functioning? Also I guessing that there is a board which lets the machine know when to ignite said gas or open said valves, that is also something to check.

• fixbear

June 18, 2020 at 12:17 pm

There is a couple of different thermostats that they used. But the control box with the thermostat and control board has a cooling fan and over temp limit to protect the controls. The diaphragm switch is also inside with a tube supplied air pressure from the heating chamber. One has to religiously keep the fingers clean for it to operate right. The little muffin fan that cools the control area does fail. But your DVOM is the key here.

• aaminajannat

June 24, 2020 at 11:05 am

Thanks, will check and will reply.

• fixbear

June 19, 2020 at 6:01 pm

You may want to look at the similar one we had about 4 months ago with a 1301. You can find it here;

• aaminajannat

June 26, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Many thanks to all of you who have given me your precious time. Just to update all of you that I have thoroughly cleaned the machine’s all connections, its board and changed the cooling fan which was not working and turned on the machine today. First it gave me beep sound but then I pressed the reset button two times and pressed reset temperature and time button of oven, it ignited and stared to work.

Many thanks to all of you.

• fixbear

June 26, 2020 at 5:21 pm

So glad we could help

• nafets47

June 30, 2020 at 11:38 am

Great. Happy to hear its working.