Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums General power cord

  • power cord

    Posted by murph on May 28, 2024 at 6:22 am

    How do you replace power cord model number 801704 for an undercabinet cooler?

    fixbear replied 2 weeks, 4 days ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Tito

    May 28, 2024 at 8:46 am

    Without a model number we cant answer the question. In most cases you would have to access an electrical box on the unit and the connection would be found there.

  • fixbear

    May 29, 2024 at 9:02 am

    That cord is a mounted plug with 2 taps. All the years of working on True coolers I’ve never had to replace one. And it’s been used on all 115V models for many years. Everything from 49 cu ft reach-in’s to prep tables and under-counters.

    Two mounting screws, two spade connectors, a ground wire, and two line hard wires. The spades are in series with the temp control for the compressor plug. The hard wires are power for the evaporator and cabinet lights.

Log in to reply.