Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums BKI model CPE 1.10 i need a manual..any ideas where can i get it? BKI model CPE 1.10 i need a manual..any ideas where can i get it?

• ectofix

September 29, 2017 at 9:47 am

FWIW: I’ve repaired food equipment for twenty years.  I often go to manufacturer’s websites for manuals.  I just did that for BKI and, I must say, their availability of literature (or ease of access to it) is among the worst.

Anyway, I believe your model (CPE series) is pre-2012 and was made in Denmark by a company named HOUNO.

Beginning in 2012, BKI teamed up with Giorik – an Italian company – who makes the BKI-badged combi-ovens up to today.

I happened to have a couple of manuals on those ovens which I’ve uploaded for you HERE:

BKI Combi King CPE-KPE Service & Installation Manual

HOUNÖ BPE-CPE-KPE Service & Installation Manual

The first manual was published in 2008 – obviously by BKI.  The second one is unknown but I’m guessing is far more recent since it refers to the Middleby Corporation.  Middleby is a direct competitor to the Standex Group.  Standex owns BKI.

Don’t get too wrapped around that.  Just my nod in acknowledging the confusing world of the business world’s constant changing of hands. Â