Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums My MDH-402 is not making ice? Which part do I need to replace? My MDH-402 is not making ice? Which part do I need to replace?

• fixbear

October 8, 2017 at 4:01 pm

To answer your question, None!  A MDH does not make ice.  It is a drink-ice dispenser. Your Ice machine on top of it makes ice. 

Also a MDH 402 is a beverage center, not a ice machine.  So we would need a lot more information like make, model of the ice machine.  What is happening with it,  freezing up, not harvesting, not making ice,  Delayed harvest,. any codes on the computer.  Locked out?  They normally were sold with a Q or S series Manitowoc ice head.  And it would have been sized very close to your sales for production..

You say the techs say it’s broken.  It must be you are calling the wrong tech’s.  You need a Ice Machine tech, not a beverage tech. I have seen these with Manitowwoc, Scotsman, Hozazaki, Cornielus, and Ice-O-Mastic heads.  The ice maker only sets on top of the ice bin of your dispenser. So let us know.

If you should register for this site if you want to be notified of responses to your question.  It’s free and not used for other purposes.