Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have an Alto-Shaam 10.18ML and it’s not heating up. What could it be? I have an Alto-Shaam 10.18ML and it’s not heating up. What could it be?

• fixbear

April 8, 2018 at 3:00 pm

With a combi oven,  things are not quite that simple.  Even with electric.  Do you have any error codes. Something should have shown up.  But it comes down to this,  Power, safeties,  Sensing, control, resistance.  If the oven has power,  The safeties are clear,  and the sensors are telling the controller we need heat.  And the controller suppy’s power to the control contractors to power the resistance heaters you will now have heat.  Providing that the heaters have continuity.  So, If you understand what I have provided,  Take your multi meter and find the problem.  If you do not understand it or I lost you at some point,  Hire in a Tech that does.   Combi ovens are a sophisticated and sensitive product that requires a trained tech with the proper tools and updates to  troubleshoot and repair  They also have special programs,  timers, and a source of steam that work together for a quality end product.