Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Heating element for Elli

• Heating element for Elli

Posted by guest on January 15, 2017 at 12:00 am

I am looking for a heating element for my Nuova Simonelli Elli/Ellimatic. Is there a possible retrofit if I cannot find one. Let me know what my options are. Thanks.

fixbear replied 7 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • john

January 17, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Good afternoon,

I found a parts breakdown for the Nuova Simonelli “Elli” here, along with a bunch of other legacy models. 

http://www.nuovadistribution.com/images/parts%20books%20pdf/older%20parts%20books/beach_elli_mia_parts_books.pdf 

Looking at the Elli section, I found this information on page 14:

So you are either looking for Nuova Simonelli 14100007 or 14100008

Unfortunately, Parts Town does not sell either of those parts. In fact, I am only finding those parts in old price lists available through google. It is possible the manufacturer will still sell the parts, however, I noticed many of the parts had been made obsolete. I have searched for a noted replacement but unfortunately came up empty. 

Hopefully having the part numbers will now help when you contact Nuova Simonelli USA directly!

-John

• fixbear

January 18, 2017 at 10:13 am

Jason, this element is not available and the machine was replaced with the Oscar which is also discontinued. The spiral element through the bottom of the vertical boiler was a real problem with leaks over time. They corrected that with the Oscar, but made a horizontal boiler so that the heat ex-changer didn’t work well. If you have the right Ridgid tube bender, you may be able to make one, but you would need to know length and resistance of a blank Calrod and if you can duplicate the mount and seals. Probably why no one I can find has made one.