Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives 1997 thunderbird won’t start until fan shuts off

• 1997 thunderbird won’t start until fan shuts off

Posted by guest on November 15, 2016 at 12:00 am

Car won’t start until the fan shuts off. Changed the fuel pump because it wouldn’t start until it shut off now it won’t start until the fan shuts off got a new pcm had it flashed and still have the same problem

davejohnsonnola replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • ectofix

November 15, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Your Thunderbird has a fuel pump and hot flashes?

Name:  giphy2.gif Views: 63 Size:  326.3 KB

Is your Thunderbird a mixer, food processor, bread slicer, dough sheeter, meat slicer or a dough roller?

If you don’t know, then here’s their website to pick from:  Thunderbird Food Machinery 

I KNOW!  You said it’s a CAR!

Well, we food equipment guys are pretty good.  I’ve had customers that thought I could read their minds.  We DO tend to be a jack-of-all-trades.  AND…we are fairly educated in order to decipher tech manuals on equipment made from many countries besides the U.S.  And AGAIN…we are pretty adept at navigating websites to seek answers there as well.

So I doubt any of us here will be in a Ford Thunderbird forum covering all models 1955-2005 in order to seek help on a Thunderbird dough mixer.

But THANKS anyway for asking about your car problems here on this FOOD EQUIPMENT REPAIR forum.  That shows you think highly of us.

With regards to your car problem? 

Can’t help ya…

:putergreet:

Bye now

• davejohnsonnola

December 1, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Well I learned something! 

Didn’t know there was a Thunderbird Food Machinery Company!

Not terribly surprising since I’ve mostly been concerned with beverage service machines in my 30+ yrs from barback to Banquet Manager to Purchasing Director to whatever the hell I am now…..checking out those potato peelers now!