Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums i need to know why my zesto pizza over keeps giving me errors

• john

February 13, 2017 at 9:12 am

Hello geko84 and welcome to TechTOWN! 

First, here’s the manual for a Zesto CG3018. http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/ZES-CG_spm.pdf 

Next, I’m wondering what error codes you’re getting–and is the error coming from the temperature controller or the speed controller? The only one I can see is from the speed control showing OL, which means the belt is stuck, or the motor is overloaded and needs to be replaced.

Now, you said both are throwing errors. You also said you’re in a food truck, so automatically I know you’re in a small space. This makes me wonder if the oven is installed too close to the walls. The cooling fan on the rear left of this unit is supposed to be cleaned weekly and remain free of obstruction to keep the fan moving–and avoid damage to the air circulating motor. 

• geko84

February 13, 2017 at 9:20 am

Thank you for your fast response but after further inspection I have the CG 2418 it is the countertop model. I was hoping you had a manual for that one I can’t seem to find one?!?! I will also look into the fans to see if that could be an issue..

Edward tallman

• john

February 13, 2017 at 10:22 am

Glad to help, Edward! 

Although the linked manual above doesn’t specify the CG 2418 on the front page, it mentions the 2418 multiple times within the manual itself, including that it uses the same gear motor and heat circulating blower motor as the other models. It also gives factory settings for air distribution for the 2418.

I find it odd that the CE electric conveyor manual mentions the 2416 and 2418 countertop models on its front page. Perhaps it was a printing oversight, because the CG manual looks to have the same info for the 2418 as the CE counterpart manual.

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/ZES-CE_spm.pdf 

If I find anything more specific, I’ll link it here.

-John

• fixbear

February 13, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Being a food truck, many things can be different. Like threw the wall venting and a unstable power source that electronics do not like. Make sure in your trouble shooting that you test your generator output for both cycles and voltage. Governor spring tension changes over time and cycles will drop causing some real weird problems.