Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have a insinkerator evolution premier model, the rubber gasket connects to my drain line is cracked, where do i get this part

• I have a insinkerator evolution premier model, the rubber gasket connects to my drain line is cracked, where do i get this part

Posted by guest on October 16, 2016 at 12:00 am

I have a premier evolution good disposal, the rubber gasket on side of body that attaches to my sink drain line is cracked and water pouring out under the sink. Where do I get this part and can I fix it and how much is it

john replied 7 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • john

October 17, 2016 at 9:13 am

Hi Dale,

I found a manual online for you. http://www.whaleyfoodservice.com/EquipmentManualsIntegration/Manuals/ISE0254.pdf

I did look for a gasket connecting from the unit to the drain line in the manual above, but didn’t see anything. Perhaps you will see the part you need in there.

That said, TechTOWN is intended for issues regarding commercial equipment, and Parts Town does not carry any parts for this ISE model. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful!

My recommendation for parts is direct from ISE, give them a call at 1-800-558-5700 and hopefully they can better assist you.