Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I need a replacement unit for a Norlake CPF075DC-A. how can i get the package?

• I need a replacement unit for a Norlake CPF075DC-A. how can i get the package?

Posted by guest on September 15, 2017 at 12:00 am

the condenser section is model FJEL-A101-CAV-060

fixbear replied 6 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • fixbear

September 15, 2017 at 5:14 pm

That is a Copeland condenser built for R404 or R22.  Low temp at R404 or medium temp R22.  So you must have a freezer with a 1 HP condenser.The replacement will not be the same number, but it will be the same BTU’s.  What is the compressor number?  The refrigerant charge type and amount?

As a refrigeration tech, I can tell you that norlake does not support the condensers because they are off the shelf units and readily available thru refrigeration houses.  Because the units are constantly changing, and manufacturers are constantly changing there designs. So, if you are a licensed refrigeration tech, The refrigeration houses will talk to you and help with a replacement.  If you do not have a EPA license, to work on them, they will not help you.  Nor will they sell to you. Most also want to see proof of working in the HVAC industry.  Copeland dealers are very particular and have protected territory’s.  They are less resrictive today than 20 years ago, but still like to make sure the dealers/wholesalers know what they are doing and can supply full support. Like field gudes, stock and 24 hour support.