Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives We have a Amtekco model F272-01-57 serial

• We have a Amtekco model F272-01-57 serial

Posted by guest on October 7, 2016 at 12:00 am

We have Amtekco model F272-01-57. Serial 222273C. Need specs and parts list and drawing please.

ectofix replied 7 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • john

October 7, 2016 at 10:44 am

Hi Dian,

Unfortunately Parts Town doesn’t have any technical literature on Amtekco equipment. I checked the manufacturer’s website for you as well and came up empty.

My advice is to give them a call at 800-336-4677 and see if they can furnish copies for you!

Sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance.

John

• ectofix

October 7, 2016 at 2:41 pm

As a technician, I wasn’t familiar with Amtekco when I read your question.  I went to their website to see what their products are.

Appears they specialize in custom-made equipment, with a predominant focus on permanent fixtures such as sinks, counters, food bars, refrigeration, recirculating pump-type sink pot washers…to name just a few.  Additionally, they do have some product lines that are prefabbed, assembly-line type equipment that have standardized model numbers.

Since their equipment is largely custom made…AND veer towards being fixture-type stuff, they fall within a different class of equipment than a technician or a parts supplier would normally deal with.  So as John advised, your question may uniquely be addressed by calling Amtekco or your local Wasserstrom sales office.