Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives need numbers for TSD-35SD parts

• need numbers for TSD-35SD parts

Posted by guest on June 6, 2017 at 12:00 am

need P/Ns for compressor, start relay, cap, and overload for TSD-35SD S/N: BM3R503008

fixbear replied 6 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • fixbear

June 6, 2017 at 11:08 am

Can you verify that model number,  TSD’s are normally chest freezers and end with CF.for chest freezer.    TSR’s or TSF’s are upright reach-ins with the SD meaning solid door. or GD for glass door.  So here’s my concern. They never made a solid door chest that I know of because they have to have a lid instead or are open top

• john

June 6, 2017 at 11:31 am

I had the same issue with the model number not matching up. Thought it was just me for a minute.

• fixbear

June 7, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Just love having guest ask questions that they never see answers to.  Getting to where I ignore them unless I have a interest in the machine.

• john

June 7, 2017 at 12:45 pm

I know it can be frustrating. Thanks for sticking to it though fixbear. There are definitely users out there who appreciate our help. I know I certainly am thankful to have techs like you around as a great resource.

On to the Turbo Air unit, I called the manufacturer since our guest did provide a serial number and found the model is actually a TSR-35SD

Here’s the part they need: Turbo Air 30200Q1200 COMPRESSOR | Parts Town 

This OEM part comes with the compressor, start relay, cap, and overload.

-John

• fixbear

June 7, 2017 at 5:10 pm

OMG;  a Samsung in a commercial cooler.  That’s a first for me.  They always used cope’s or Tecumseh’s in most of our reach in’s.  Now that they are being made in Korea and China we are seeing Danfoss, LG, and Samsung.  Lord help the buyers, as this will surely shorten a unit’s lifespan and increase the cost of repairs. Customers can but these unit’s for a thousand less than a good one. But they start developing problems just after a year of service.