Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives i have a customer with a part on a cres cor unit which should be warranty how do i handle the purchase

• i have a customer with a part on a cres cor unit which should be warranty how do i handle the purchase

Posted by guest on September 12, 2016 at 12:00 am

i have a customer with a part on a cres cor unit which should be warranty how do i handle the purchase

ectofix replied 7 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ectofix

September 12, 2016 at 5:01 pm

For an explanation on the criteria for replacing parts under warranty, the operator’s manual should explain all of that.  For your specific needs, I suggest a phone call to Crescor to answer that.

In general for most manufacturers, their standard procedure for warranty service and parts replacement usually requires a visit by a technician from a company that’s a authorized warranty service provider.  Some warranty limitations (NOT all-inclusive) are – If the failed component or part is verified defective and its failure is found to NOT be attributed to misuse/abuse of the equipment, an improper installation or operation of the equipment in conditions outside the manufacturer’s specified operating parameters…then you’ll probably not have to pay anything…as long as the equipment is still within the warranty period.

Again, call Crescor and explain your situation.  They can get you hooked up.