Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I have a Vendever Cotton Candy Factory and need to replace the Flosser assembly.  Does anyone know what the recommended replacement part would be?

• I have a Vendever Cotton Candy Factory and need to replace the Flosser assembly.  Does anyone know what the recommended replacement part would be?

Posted by guest on June 3, 2019 at 12:00 am

Looking for a part to replace the factory flosser head on a Vendever cotton candy factory machine

PowerplayFEC replied 2 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • ectofix

June 3, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Is this it?

VendEver Fresh Cotton Candy Factory – http://www.BradyDistributing.com

Interesting contraption.  However, looks like the internet links to Brady Distributing are all null and void.

As for VENDEVER?

There’s THIS news from six years ago:

VendEver Ceases Operations As Master Distributor Of Cotton Candy Vending Machine

An email address in that article will take you to someone in Taiwan who will support them.

After my brief ten minutes of researching them, I don’t see much hope.

Maybe someone who works for PartTown can do better.  Did you try contacting THEM:

https://www.partstown.com/contact-us

• ectofix

June 3, 2019 at 8:07 pm

FWIW:  We really don’t deal with vending machines here.  Mainly commercial cooking, warewashing, food prep and refrigeration stuff.  An entirely different market.

• badbozo2315

June 8, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Every employer I’ve had would eventually send me to the wild jobs that no one would touch, and the business owner cried long enough for my manager to send in the Last Hope tech. (Me )

I’ve worked on t-shirt drying lines- long tube/box electric ovens. Lots and lots of contactors and elements and fans. Unfortunetly, the guy loved my work and it was thereafter *my* customer. So he had me work on all the other crap in his shop.

I’ve advised on an electrostatic spray booth “oven”- an oven the size of 2 stacked 40-foot cargo boxes. It had been micky moused over the years so much, I refused to do anything unless I brought it back to factory specs: it had 3 giant thyristors at one point, 1 had been removed and the wires just jumped! I finally tracked down a company who had replacement heater assemblies, that would require a 2-man mobile highlift to get up near the top to service safely. And were hideously expensive.

I begged off on another giant oven of some kind. An inspector said it needed a thermostat and high limit, as there was no temperature control! Nothing available from the defunct manufacturer. I explained I *could* install an oven thermostat, and high limit that I had in the truck. But I’m not opening my company up to *that* lawsuit when the place burs down. 

BTW, I read somewhere that Gold Medal heat bands and parts will fit on that vending floss machine above.

• fixbear

June 23, 2020 at 7:24 am

violarayna, First I would look for a local vending supplier/restaurant store. You will need them for supply’s and if you find a good one you can work with, Repairs. They can tell you what works and what doesn’t.

• nafets47

June 23, 2020 at 10:47 am

https://www.vendingmarketwatch.com/home/news/10897682/vendever-stops-distributing-cotton-candy-vending-machines

Check with the actual manufacturer. Per this article

“All support and service requests will be referred to the original
    manufacturer of the machine. Customers requiring support and supplies
    should contact the Feiloli Electronic Co. at Sales@feiloli.com.tw.”

• PowerplayFEC

June 10, 2021 at 4:11 pm

I have extensive knowledge on these machines. Gold Medal 5″ floss heads will replace the units inside the Feiloli Cotton Candy Factory. Smart Industries in Iowa supports this machine as well.