Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Lincoln impringer model 2501.  I replaced the thermostat capillary and also the thermostat BI- Metal Man however, the temperature doesnt set to desired temp and continues to shoot up to the max temp.  Does any one have any advice on what to look for.

• Lincoln impringer model 2501.  I replaced the thermostat capillary and also the thermostat BI- Metal Man however, the temperature doesnt set to desired temp and continues to shoot up to the max temp.  Does any one have any advice on what to look for.

Posted by guest on April 5, 2017 at 12:00 am

Lincoln impringer model 2501. I replaced the thermostat capillary and also the thermostat BI- Metal Man however, the temperature doesnt set to desired temp and continues to shoot up to the max temp. Does any one have any advice on what to look for.

guest replied 7 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • fixbear

April 5, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Check the thermocouple.with a multimeter..  The temp controlis done with the temp board and a thermocouple.

The parts you replaced have nothing to do with oven control. One is for control compartment protection and the other is for over temp oven protection. 

April 5, 2017 at 3:54 pm

thank you