Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives We have a 2 oven, 6 burner with hotplate and grill and are unsure of what model this is, can you help?

• We have a 2 oven, 6 burner with hotplate and grill and are unsure of what model this is, can you help?

Posted by guest on October 14, 2017 at 12:00 am

Trying to find out what model our oven is?

john replied 6 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • fixbear

October 15, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Look inside the kick plates below the ovens.  Normally left side.

Does it look like this?  called a

Garland GF60-6R24RR Natural Gas 6 Burner 60″ Range with Flame Failure Protection, 24″ Raised Griddle / Broiler, and 2 Standard Ovens – 265,000 BTU

Garland

This may help you too;

https://screenshots.firefox.com/v4A7R0QOHvdJL9Cl/download.partstown.com

• ectofix

October 15, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Pretty good info, fixbear. 

I can’t count the many times I couldn’t find a data plate, so took measurements and DREW a picture of the equipment I was attempting to get a model number for.  That was before we had a camera on our phones, though.

What is it they say about a picture?

Never mind.  I know what it is.  I also know that Garland has made ranges since before 1900.  So I wasn’t inclined to offer an answer here.  Good attempt…and I hope your picture helps them.

• fixbear

October 15, 2017 at 7:43 pm

if it predates the eighties, good luck on finding a number. Picture of the burner design would be a big help. The one thing we do know is that it is problaby a “G” model of some sort.

• john

October 16, 2017 at 10:45 am

As fixbear said, Garland ranges typically have a data plate that includes the serial and model number (both of which you should provide) behind the kick plate, though my data suggests it should be on the right hand side. 

Let us know if you found it and what model you’ve got! Then I can help you find any manuals or parts listings for your records.

I hope this helps!

-John