Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Alto-Shaam Combi 20-20 Gas

• badbozo2315

November 11, 2017 at 6:56 am

>For any further details on this matter, we need a badbozo2315 to show up here.

Huh? Wha? 

>I have no Alto-Shaams, but about twenty-six Rationals.

EC, I still don’t know how you sleep at night…   

And if you’d stop taking the things down to bare metal, you’d have an exact count. 

Just to add to the whole Rational thing, if you work on Rationals at all, you *need* the TechAssist app made by Rational for your tablet or phone. Type in your 7  digits of your serial number, and voila, all the info, and access to bulletins, manuals etc.

November 17, 2017 at 5:27 am

Thanks badbozo2315. I didn’t know that they had come out with an app. I’ve been d/l the individual parts/wiring diagrams, to my cell. Another reason to make them buy me a tablet! LOL Walking two blocks back to my desk top, every time I need some info, gets old after awhile.

• ares

November 28, 2017 at 7:47 pm

I am registered on Rational, looked everywhere but cannot locate the Tech Assist App? Can you advise? Thanks in advance.

• badbozo2315

November 29, 2017 at 6:19 pm

>I am registered on Rational, looked everywhere but cannot locate the Tech Assist App? 

Are you a trained certified Rational tech? We got an email with a QR code in it, that brings you to a certain page, to be able to install it. Give them a shout and I’m sure they’ll send you the link.

• ectofix

November 29, 2017 at 6:52 pm

So, after you (and Matt.  A guy from your company

Page 2 of 2