Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Schematic for T- -19F

• Schematic for T- -19F

Posted by guest on December 15, 2017 at 12:00 am

I am in need of an exploded view of the T-19F freezer unit as I need to know if there is a circuit board controlling the evap fan motor

ectofix replied 6 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • fixbear

December 15, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Which type of cold control do you have, electronic of mechanical?

• ectofix

December 15, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Per the True Manufacturing website:

How can I obtain a wiring diagram?

Please Contact Us for information on a wiring diagram. You must include the cabinet serial number.

• fixbear

December 15, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Ecto, these are very popular as line freezer for small operations.  I’ve had many over the years as they are only 27 inches wide.  But,  They made them both electronic and mechanical.  Mechanical has a defrost timer on the bottom.  The digital control is part of the temp controller.  But, with the mechanical there is also a klixon on the evaporator coil that is involved. with the paragon timer.  .

• ectofix

December 15, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Yup.  I’ve worked on them.  Years ago, I’d attended their roving training once.   They were the ones who influenced me to make myself a “special” extension cord for testing amp draw and voltage at the unit (for 115v).

I never got to see True units with the digital controls (Dixell, Danfoss, LAE).  For that matter, I never saw a True freezer with a Grasslin timer.  I wasn’t a fan of those timers when I started seeing them around on walk-ins.  Always had a Paragon on the truck to replace them with.

Anyway, my point was that if someone can’t find a schematic/wiring diagram on a unit, then they should consult with True Manufacturing.  The apparently have a reason for not putting them in print.  Even their service manual doesn’t include a diagram.

• ectofix

December 15, 2017 at 5:03 pm

As for electronic controls, I encounters them mainly on Traulsen (Inteli-Traul) and Delfield units.  For walk-ins, Beacon II from (Heatcraft) and whatever that was that Masterbilt used.

I’m out of the refrigeration scene now, but observing the changes from a distance.  I noticed that True only makes T-19F-HC now.  “HC” for hydrocarbon.

We just started a new food venue where I work.  I noted that all five of the brand new Beverage Air under-counter units there are R290 systems.

Things are always changing with the newer technologies and concerns over our climate.