Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives trying to hook up timer on f1-48w

• trying to hook up timer on f1-48w

Posted by guest on August 22, 2016 at 12:00 am

trying to find information on how to properly connect a timer on commercial Fagor  f1-48w dishwasher? looking for color coated specs of any kind.

ectofix replied 7 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • ectofix

August 23, 2016 at 9:05 am

It’s in here:

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/FGRC-FI-48W_pm.pdf

Credit to PartsTOWN for having that easily and readily accessible on-line.

• olivero

August 23, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Parts manuals like that are pure gold in this industry. I try to get all the parts, service, ops and install manuals in PDF and hard copy and pretty much have them all now. Definetley worth keeping for future reference or next time you need to look something up.

• ectofix

August 23, 2016 at 4:22 pm

When I started this work, it was landlines to reach manufacturers (no cell phone) and ANY hardcopy manuals I could get my hands on.  My collection of those eventually built up to six milk crates taking up valuable space in my service van…and that wasn’t enough.  Had to keep some at home (mine) or go to the office to tap their library.  Now THAT was an overwhelmingly abundant set of books!

It wasn’t that long ago (maybe ten to fifteen years?) that we started being able to get PDF copies on-line.  PartTOWN was the first (that I know of) to make them available from one source.