Home Forums Archives Amana microwave

• Amana microwave

Posted by guest on June 12, 2016 at 12:00 am

Does anyone have a part no for Amana microwave model no ucru514t2 pcd doard

ectofix replied 7 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • ectofix

June 13, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Difficult to discern what you’re asking.  What is ucru514t2?

Need the mobel nunder.

• badbozo2315

June 13, 2016 at 8:12 pm

OMG, Stop it, I’m clying already… 

• sam

June 14, 2016 at 5:06 am

UCRC514T2 is the model number

• ectofix

June 14, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Ah!  That number worked much better.

Did some hunting around and the part number was 12100309.  It’s no longer available.  Google “12100309 amana” and that comes up with a service bulletin stating there’s a kit to replace it with a new HV/LV board, interlock assembly, keyboard and wire harnesses.

You’d probably need to call ACP Solutions at 319-368-8120.  Have a model #, mfg# and serial # when you do.  I’ll bet a new microwave is the better option.

• ectofix

June 17, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Today I was driving and listening to our local talk radio show host who had transitioned into an advertisement for a sponsor.  In that requisite tidbit of his dialog, he’d said “forkus” when he was supposed to have said “focus“.  He proceeded on in the ad while remaining totally oblivious of his error.

A few minutes later his co-host/news-caster came onto the air and managed to implement his mistake into the beginning of her newscast.  She anxiously had used “forkus” in stead of “focus” – then immediately broke out into tearful, spastic laughter. So much so that she wasn’t able to finish the newscast.  He didn’t know what had just happened until she got them to replay his earlier ad in a loop.

It was quite the topic for a bit there – especially since he claimed that it’s unlikely that his listening audience had caught his mistake.  Well, I did – so I’m sure a majority of his listening audience did too.

It was a classic moment.  I really lost it and broke out “crying” in laughter over that.  Thankfully I was merely in a drive-thru instead of actually driving. One of those “you had to have been there” stories.

Kinda like this whole post – you never know when the humor in a situation/word/phrase will strike you.  I love this stuff.