Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives I Bought p22 pizza oven there was no plug on end .want to hook it up please help me out

• I Bought p22 pizza oven there was no plug on end .want to hook it up please help me out

Posted by guest on March 29, 2017 at 12:00 am

I bought p22 pizza oven but there was no plug on the end . I want to hook it up. Please help me out.

fixbear replied 7 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • ectofix

March 30, 2017 at 5:15 am

Here’s a copy of the oven’s manual.  Within it, you’ll find all relevant electrical diagrams along with a parts listings.  From there, you may identify which plug you need:

http://download.partstown.com/is-bin/intershop.static/WFS/Reedy-PartsTown-Site/-/en_US/manuals/BKP-Electronic-Countertop_spm.pdf

As noted in the manual – WHEN ORDERING PARTS – always specify part #, model #, serial # and voltage/phase.

• fixbear

March 30, 2017 at 8:49 am

Unfortunately you haven’t registered as a member, so you will only see this if you come back to the site and look for it.  If you join the group the responses will be sent to you as they occur.  

Now for the meat of this.  You need to provide us with the full model number and the data off of the manufacturing plate as to  voltage, amps,  and phase.  Also the number of wires on your pigtail. Three, four, or five. Also check your pigtail for the wire size marked on the jacket.  It does make a difference as to what country it was built for,  US, Canada, Europe etc.  They all have there own power regulations, voltages, and safety codes.