Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Moffat cloths washer

• Moffat cloths washer

Posted by guest on March 11, 2016 at 12:00 am

Can I purchase a softener dispenser for my cloths washer?  The make is Moffat and the model # is MTAP1000M1WW.

ectofix replied 8 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ectofix

March 11, 2016 at 6:26 pm

We don’t do washers, driers or $30 blenders here.

Just COMMERCIAL-grade cooking,  COMMERCIAL-grade warewashing (dishes), COMMERCIAL-grade food preparation (EXPENSIVE blenders & slicers) and COMMERCIAL-grade refrigeration.  Restaurant-type stuff…ya know.

Good luck with your drier.  I hate not having every little feature on mine.  The one I got for free because someone threw it away due to a $20 part in it doing its job because they let the fuzz build up and overheated it because they ran it for too long without cleaning the lint screen.  Thank the engineers for putting THAT little feature in there so someone’s house didn’t get burned down.

My only complaint on mine is it doesn’t have a remote control to put the clothes in it or a connection to WiFi to tell me my…uh…well, the clothes are toasty-warm & ready.

I’m working on an idea for a drier that FOLDS my clothes while they’re still warm, but I’ve encountered some SNAGS in the robotic equipment.  But, I’ll keep working on that.  BETA-testing is still a long way off.  I hate that I had to rip out my toilet (same room) to accommodate the mainframe and the mechanical structure.  But…it is what it is.  Thankfully the stove and refrigerator don’t need to go…

But anyway.  Happy drying!  Hope you find your softener dispenser.