Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives i cant seem to find a coffee urn on the website. what is the part number for a coffee urn?

• i cant seem to find a coffee urn on the website. what is the part number for a coffee urn?

Posted by guest on March 25, 2017 at 12:00 am

i need to order a coffee urn but im having trouble locating it on the parts town website. can you send me the part number so i can order it via parts town to have one shipping cost?

ectofix replied 7 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ectofix

March 25, 2017 at 5:14 pm

So you want the urn, the whole urn and nothing but the urn?

There are numerous sizes of thermal servers and air pots available for the many models of brewers that Wilbur Curtis makes.  The descriptive term “urn” could be any of these:

That’s probably not what you’re looking for, though.

Firstly – You will need to know and provide the model number of your Wilbur-Curtis coffee brewer in order to identify what exactly it is that you need.

Secondly – The items in the first picture above are ACCESSORIES.  From what I can tell, PartsTOWN is like most parts suppliers and pretty much just sells REPAIR parts for equipment.  For buying ACCESSORIES, you’ll probably need to consult with whoever sells Wilbur-Curtis equipment…or by checking with your coffee distributor.

If you would still like to consult with PartTOWN about this, then have your model number ready when you call (800.438.8898) them after they re-open on Monday morning.  More than likely, you will probably discover that they only stock PARTS to fix an “urn”, but don’t have the whole thing.  However, maybe they can tell you who to contact to get what you need.