Support / FAQs / About techtown

Home Forums Archives Just get new embraco emy 70 her and iam wondering tô know the condenser coil go to suction line or  discharge line any one one can help me

• Just get new embraco emy 70 her and iam wondering tô know the condenser coil go to suction line or  discharge line any one one can help me

Posted by guest on November 13, 2017 at 12:00 am

Just get new embraco emy 70 her and iam wondering tô know the condenser coil go to suction line or discharge line any one one can help me

fixbear replied 6 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • ectofix

November 13, 2017 at 5:54 pm

WOW! Really?  Well…the discharge of course.

Now…no more questions from you on this matter.  You’ll have a-thousand more, I’m sure…as I’m sure you have no idea what you’re doing.

Opening the refrigeration system to replace parts like a compressor is F-A-R from being DIY territory.  You need to call a refrigeration service company.

• fixbear

November 13, 2017 at 8:45 pm

WOW!  Never ever thought that I would see this question.  If you are in the US, tell me where.  I could use the rat money. 

But seriously,  If you don’t know this, you for sure don’t know how to Braze it in.  Nor do you have a vacuum pump and micron gauge.

• fabiosouza

November 14, 2017 at 6:47 am

I have everything vacum pump I know how to braze it I did I did braze but few like the condenser coil  is getting could instead hot when the compressor is running ,here is the steps that I did I braze the discharge to the condenser on the other side condenser to filter drier and the insulade pipe that comes from evaporator  tô suction line and the process conect to recharge the gas is that right? Come on help me I like  learning 

• olivero

November 14, 2017 at 11:27 am

Lol,

Got an EPA certification?

• olivero

November 14, 2017 at 11:27 am

Lol,

Got an EPA certification?

• fixbear

November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Ok,  All refrigerated systems come down to five major components. 

1) Compressor

2) condenser

3) filter/dryer

4) metering device.  whether cap tube, orifice or expansion valve.

5) evaporator

This is also the flow of refrigerant.  Compressor and condenser contain it in gas form.  Condenser, dryer, and metering device contain liquid mode.  Metering device on is a pressure change to go back to gas.

So compressor discharge is connected to the top of the condenser and the bottom is liquid to the dryer.

Does that answer your question?  Now I have one for you.  Is the compressor 3 phase rotory design?  If so it could be running in reverse.

• fixbear

November 14, 2017 at 12:43 pm

As I recall, on the EM compressors there are 3 tubes.  On the one side is the discharge.  On the other side is a process tube connection and a suction tube.  The lower one is suction.  You also need nitrogen to braze the fittings as there will be contaminated particles inside if you braze with air inside  They tend to plug up cap tube systems or damage valves.  Always purge with nitrogen.before heating.

• fabiosouza

November 16, 2017 at 5:20 pm

This is 1 ph